Scales of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re-Supply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caboose
Founder of ZSI / General NPC Player / Admin
Caboose

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 4:52 pm

The ZSi Carrier Zephyrus was operating from the Baltic, they had recently been assisting the Finish Government in there Civil War, the ZSi Contract stated they stay for only Two months, and those Two months were up, needless to say the Finish weren't all that happy about the Carrier leaving. But the Finish being on the losing end of the war were unable to renew the contact, so Jordan decided to leave as soon as payment has come throw.

Not that they were in any hurry, They didn't have any contracts on the go, other than standard Security. Which they run worldwide via bases that are position in over Thirty-seven countries. Operating an Force over, Hundred-thousand strong, with Naval, Air & Armored support, ZSI were considered the strongest mercenary force on the planet.

Thou, even with there countless assets, the carrier had been operating Independently for months, and were in dire need of Supplies, The Carriers Air Assets had run over, Two-hundred sorties, which was alot of fuel and bombs. it was claimed Russia & Sweden had bene serectly supporting the Finish Rebels, so stopping by there docks was out of the question, and Norway was simply to far away. The only possible Non-Aligned nation, was the Principality of Z.

Thou The Principality of Z, wasn't actually recognized as a Nation, by anyone in the world, other than them self, this woudl make re-arming the Carriers Air Wing, complicated, And with recent problems with the United States & her Allies, sailing around with out an Armed Air wing was a bad idea.

Jordan arrived on the bridge, after a nap, and asked the Officer On Watch for a SitRep. The officer, handed him an Datapad, detailing the ships current supplies. It wasn't exactly a good looking amount. they had Maybe a weeks wroth of fuel, and less ammo.

"Commander" Jordan said, his XO Commander Emily McCain, turned to look at him, just shot to attention and saluted. He nodded, "Thanks you commander, have you made any progress on our current docking problem." he asked, desperately hoping for a good answer, rationing your food stocks is never fun, between over Five-hundred men & women.

"Sorry no, Sir. As you predicted Sweden, Russia, and nearby nations declined and Principality of Z, won't respond to our requests for some reason. " The commander said, then turned back to her console "Yep ignored another" she said turning back to Jordan. "Maybe they weren't to fond of our efforts in the Finish Civil War" asked Jordan, "doubt it sir, The people of Z have supported the Finish Government from day one ... Wait a minute " she said, again turning back to her console

"An Z general wants to talk to you, Sir. Will I patch him throw to your quarters?" she asked. "Yes, thanks Emily." He said leaving the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha Saiya Revan

Nuchiha Saiya Revan

I.D
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Allegiance: Z

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:40 pm

It was a normal day at Gotland, there was the occasional firefight sized skirmish between PoZ and Swedish forces, not much. They were able to defend their little island, for now. They weren't recognized by anyone, literally. Normally at least one country would, but no everyone had to be against them.

Then the PoZ Naval Command Center got a request, the damn computer was freezing. "Open up a entirely separate channel the General/Admiral of the PoZ Naval Forces demanded. As a channel was opened with the ship, finally... He began to speak into a mic, "You are trespassing onto PoZ waters. Identification, or turn around." he said, he was quite serious, for all he knew it was a Swedish ship they were luckily able to catch.
Back to top Go down
Caboose
Caboose

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:15 pm

"It's hard not to trespass into your waters, if we want to dock with you. This Lt. General Jordna Mitchell, Commander of ZSi & the ZSi Carrier, Zephyrus. I'm sure you've herd of our 'conquests' ad the Americans like to call them. I Am requesting docking permission, aswell a larged amount of fuel, food, general supplies, and Weapons. We are willign to pay highly for these goods.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha Saiya Revan

Nuchiha Saiya Revan

I.D

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:21 pm

"You have permission to dock, just don't fly any jets around..." he said, recognizing who they were. They were possibly the largest and the best mercenary force on the planet. However strings of controversies have followed them as a result of their job. "Prepare for a visitor." the general said, he then looked at his assistant. "Tell the Monarch, immediately." he said. The assistant rushed through the building to the Monarch's office. "Monarch... We, we have a visitor." he said, the Monarch heard him, but gave no reaction as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Caboose
Caboose

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:26 pm

"Thanks you, we'll be docking with in the hour. " Jordan said turning of the Monitor. he lent over to the comm panel on his Wall. "Commander we have docking permission, see to it, we dock safely thank you." Jordan said, then looking at him self in the mirror, he was in his Fatigues. He needed to get changed, into his uniform, as well have a shower.

~~

The Ship docked as planned in the Countries capital, Poz. Jordan was ready in his Dress uniform, aswell as the rest of the Command crew. They made there way to the Flight deck where they woudl meet the PoZ Officers, the Grew had also gotten in Parade formation on the Flight deck.

An Senior NCO's called the crew to attention, of the Command officers reached the Deck, Jordan & co. Saluted back, and took there positions.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha Saiya Revan

Nuchiha Saiya Revan

I.D

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Nuchiha prepared the the occasion, the largest and possibly best mercenary force on the planet, visiting his nation out of everything? Well, being a mercenary, tends to earn you enemies, maybe the surrounding nations were hostile to him. It wouldn't bring war to him, because he isn't involved himself it is merely a person passing by.

-

As the ship docked, it was right at the capital of Gotland/PoZ. He was in a dress uniform himself, his generals probably would be too hopefully. As he exited the building, the commanding general of each branch accompanied him. They were in dress uniforms, besides one, the Grand Admiral of the Navy... Was wearing a trench coat. They each has at least some form of hidden defense, such as ballistic vests underneath their uniforms. Nuchiha has a .38 snub nose revolver in the pocket of his dress shirt. It was small and compact, exactly what he needed.

As they saw the entire team in parade formation on the deck, the nearby soldiers simply looked in awe. PoZ, was a new nation, with support from no one. Training was little, guns were cheap and possibly black market. Mostly AK-47s, the reliability often made repair training minimal if there was any at all. "Please excuse the condition of the base. I believe you know what situation we are in." Nuchiha said.

It was true, there was numerous things wrong, lack of maintenance for sure. But that wasn't it, the bases were made to last. He was referencing to constant firefights and skirmishes with Sweden. Their peaceful attitude, was the only thing keeping them from being wiped out. They were fighting a revolution, which was against that peace, stating that a strong military is useless if you can't use it.
Back to top Go down
Caboose
Caboose

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 1:22 pm

As the Command Crew, came into view of the Z Forces, Jordan was kind of disappointed, He and his crew had taken there own time, to look Sharp, and professional, and all Z could muster was a Rag tag Parade of likely Idiots, at least There Generals has taken there time & effort to look sharp, well most of them.

Once the ramp was in place and secured. Jordan and his Command Staff left the Carrier, and greeted Nuchiha and his Staff. "Monarch Nuchiha & Generals, I am Lieutenant General Jordan Mitchell, CEO & Commander-In-Chief of Zephyrus Security International, This is my Executive Officer Commander Emily McCain And these are the rest of my Command Staff. Since were are not a Diplomatic entity, we don't expect any special treatment, all I ask is you allow my Crew, shore leave on the duration where in the Principality of Z ... Oh and that you and your Staff join me for Dinner on my ship, at Sixteen-hundred Hours tonight. "
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha Saiya Revan

Nuchiha Saiya Revan

I.D

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:39 pm

"You can roam Gotland, we have no passport system yet. And I would gladly join you." Nuchiha said, the man by the name of Jordan... Looked extremely familiar, but from where? No matter, roaming to and from areas tends to have you meet a lot of people. The Generals, would of course join him, due to formality and because the Monarch was attending. "So, what brings you to our little paradise here, Lieutenant General Mitchell?" Nuchiha said, calling him by his rank due to respect.

Respect was often earned more than by default. The strange part of this was why they contacted them instead of Sweden... Technically Gotland, didn't exist at all. "I apologize for, the lack of celebration. Due to Sweden, we can't spare soldiers a lot." he said, as a matter of fact they were having some difficulty keeping them out of their waters. However they were always able to defend their island, with any amphibious invasion force usually destroyed by mines where larger craft are unaffected. And Sweden received backlash for retaliating in a great amount of forces, so in a sense it is restricted.
Back to top Go down
Caboose
Caboose

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 8:59 pm

"That woudl be great!" Mitchell said, with great pleasure, "Commander tell the staff to make perpetration's for the dinner" he said turning his attention back to the monarch "What brings me here? That's a bit of a tricky question, your probably wondering why i didn't just go to Russian, Swedish, Finish, or some other European Port. As you know a lot of people were supporting the Rebels in Finland, as you know, i was fighting them .... it woudl't of been very wise to go and park up in one of there ports, and demand Weapons food and fuel. You on the other hand are neutral in this matter .... and I know you, form a long time ago So how do you guys want an incredibly large cash stimulus in your Economy? "
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha Saiya Revan

Nuchiha Saiya Revan

I.D

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:31 pm

"A cash stimulus, would be great. But where do you know me from?" Nuchiha said, this was troubling, maybe he wanted to conduct revenge for something? "So I can assume the Rebels won?" Nuchiha asked, he stopped paying attention at a point. Gotland was supporting the rebellions, with hope that if they won they would recognize them as a sign of thanks, and maybe after them others will follow.
Back to top Go down
Caboose
Caboose

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 5:06 pm

"Yes... Yes they did." Mitchell said "A Waste of time, money and ordnance, but lets not bog our self down on such petty events, we have more pressing matters at hand, like for one, what do you eat? i can't have my chefs making food you don't like, can I? that woudl be a rather bad first impression. Anyways, we also need to negotiate this Contract for Fuel, Weapons & Food. can't have my crew starving now."
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha Saiya Revan

Nuchiha Saiya Revan

I.D

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:26 am

"Around here we mostly eat Swedish or Gutnish dishes, specifically fish. Fuel, weapons and food... Well, we need to know what fuel you need, what kind of weapons. And the food, I'm assuming rations?" Nuchiha said,
Back to top Go down
Caboose
Caboose

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:54 am

"Well I know you don't exactly have access to JDAM's or PAAMs, so we won't be taking much in the advanced weaponry department. If you can supply us, with Ammo & extra parts for our guns thou, it will be appreciated, as for fuel we'd need JP-8 for the planes, and I couldn't tell you to save my life, what the ship runs on, I've no idea."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Re-Supply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Supply   Re-Supply Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-Supply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scales of War :: ROLE PLAY :: Role Play-
Jump to: